The Center for Virtual Learning is currently coordinating different degree and non-degree programs offered by Indian universities under Pan-African e-network Project. The project is funded by the Government of India. The courses are delivered in two ways.
First, the courses and other learning resources are made available to students via the Learning Management (LMS) portal. Students are registered in their respective local institutions to be able to access the learning resources in the LMS.
Second, there are live lectures offered directly from institutions in India and synchronous through LMS. The live sessions are normally recorded in a knowledge management system to enable students to have access to these resources in an offline mode. The delivery of these courses is interactive in nature. Through the LMS, students are able to pose questions to the lecturers directly and interact with their peers from universities in other African countries offering similar programs.
Currently, we offer the following programs:
- MBA in International Business
- Master of Finance & Control
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGD-IT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in French Language (PGDFL)
- Bachelor of Science in IT
- Bachelor of Finance and Control (BFIA)
- Master of Information Technologies (MSc-IT)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- MBA- Human Resource
The applications for these programs is open every February of each year.